Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Vendor Profile: Swish & Craft









My name is Savannah Pinsent and I work under the name Swish & Craft. The word "Swish" was created by my mom and her friend when they were in elementary school and it loosely translates to relaxing and taking time for yourself. Swishing is what I am doing while I am crafting. I have experimented with a lot of different creative mediums over my 28 years but, embroidery is what has always stuck with me the most. I have always said that there is so much beauty in the world that I didn't know what to do with my hands, but I think I finally found something to keep them busy. My hoop art showcases my quirky sense of humor or is a modern spin on age old affirmations. I also make polymer clay magnets of tiny junk food & a rotation of other little goodies that I feel so lucky to get to share with the lovely people of Saskatoon. You can lurk my work & an obscene amount of photos of my teeny tiny dogs @shittyweekend or find Swish & Craft on etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment