Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Vendor Profile: Something from Nothing








Hello! I and my husband live in the heart of the Canadian prairie so we understand cold weather and the need to keep fingers toasty warm! We have four grown daughters, so I also understand the need for mittens that are functional but also feel comfortable and look good. That is how this business began seven years ago. All my mittens are made from thrifted wool sweaters that have been felted which results in them being super warm. They are also fully lined with 100% new cotton flannel thus your hands won't get itchy! I and my assistant, Joy hand make each and every pair in four different sizes from extra small to large and even a few on a string for your baby! I love that old sweaters can take on new life in this way and also love hearing your stories of how my mittens are keeping your family warm. Take a look at what I'm doing on my Instagram account @somethingfromnothingmittens or on my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/somethingfromnothingmittens/

No comments:

Post a Comment