Friday, May 1, 2015

vendor profile: Clair Ashley Jewelry










YOUR STORY: LIVE IT, WEAR IT ™


Words inspire me.  I love inspirational quotes that make you think or make you get up & go!  This is what fuels my creative process.  I'm also fuelled by the ocean, sky, southwestern design and of course, colour!  Hand stamping my designs enables my customers to literally wear their story. Be it a meaningful message, a memorable event, or a name of someone dear. It allows for a connection with their jewelry piece that makes it special. I'm so thankful I get to be a part of that!

-Ashley Merkle, Clair Ashley Jewelry

Find me at:
www.clairashley.com
Instagram:@clairashleyjewelry
Facebook/clairashleyhandmade

1 comment:

  1. Great designs with very nice motivational phrases, its very good that those get you motivated and you can also use in what you like. Handmade accessories are really popular nowadays, so things like these adds to make an unique style.

    ReplyDelete