Tuesday, May 5, 2015

vendor profile: Three Leaf Apparel







I create and design my own apparel, accessories, and home goods using a variety of handmade techniques and high quality fibres. 
Situated in a city where it is cold 50% of the year, I like to create options that keep my clients warm while feeling fashionable at the same time.  I also aim to use products that are natural and made from animal fibres when possible because they seem to be create the best quality and most luxurious options.  
Recently, I've introduced home goods to my repertoire to give me an artistic output in the summer months while we enjoy the sun and abandoning the need to layer up.  
For more on my work, please visit my Facebook page, website, or find me on instagram as @threeleafyxe.

No comments:

Post a Comment