Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Vendor Profile: Three Leaf Apparel









I've been crocheting for almost half my life now but Three Leaf Apparel was officially created in 2011 after the birth of my first child.  She was tiny and she needed some hats and booties that fit her well enough to keep her warm.  (I still have a cut out for the sole of a bootie template that I used for her - it was smaller that a newborn size so I wrote "Hannah size" on it.)  Since then, the business has changed and evolved and now here I am, three kids later, and still loving what I do.  While I mostly crochet, I do have some knit pieces and some that I've sewn.  Always loving a challenge, I generally don't use a pattern to make my items - while it might take a little longer to figure out, it also gives me a great sense of accomplishment to see a picture of something and then allow it to inspire me to create my own.  In an attempt to be able to recreate some of the same items, have several notebooks strewn throughout my house with notes on what I did so that I can remember the pattern and hopefully make a few more!

If you would like to keep up with Three Leaf and my ever changing product, please visit my etsy shop, Facebook and instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment