Thursday, November 17, 2016

Vendor Profile: My True Luminosity








I handcraft one of a kind statement jewelry that is primarily made out of vintage and antique treasures that I have repurposed. Much like the wearer no two pieces are ever the same. I get a thrill out of combining elements from old weathered and oxidized metals with bright pops colourful beads, or touches of brilliant crystal, rough cut stones and flashy chains, and I absolutely LOVE working with old watches and clock parts that are beyond repair. Considering the history of these old relics as I turn them into something new delights me. To view more of the pieces I'm so passionate about handcrafting please visit my etsy or instagram accounts @mytrueluminosity and www.mytrueluminosity.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment