Sunday, November 13, 2016

Vendor Profile: Lone Tree Handcrafted








My love for nature and desire to create was the push behind Lone Tree Handcrafted. I am dedicated to creating quality, long lasting, sustainable products for the home and kitchen. These cutting boards, serving boards, spoons and spreading knives are designed and created for everyday use, but also serve as true pieces of art for the kitchen. Lone Tree prides itself on the fact that each product is different and unique. Each piece has been diligently handmade to create a one of kind piece. I am inspired by the character and beauty hidden among what many may see as imperfections and I use that to dictate the outcome of each item I craft. As they are used, I believe that character and beauty is gained. All handcrafted products are treated with an all-natural finish made with locally sourced beeswax. Through Lone Tree, I enjoy being able to share my designs and products with family, friends, as well as the community and beyond. You can find me on instagram @lonetreehc or online www.lonetreehandcrafted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment