Saturday, November 19, 2016

Vendor Profile: The Rosy Deer









Hi there! my name is Amy Roper and I am a fibre artist living in Lloydminster AB. When I am not busy chasing my two littles around, I can be found crafting. I make quality fibre goods featuring handwoven textiles, handspun yarns and repurposed materials. Currently, my passion is in weaving and I spend hours at my 4-shaft artisat loom playing with hundreds of threads. A single warp on the loom contains 840 threads that must each be tied on individually before I begin to throw a shuttle! Then after the fabric is made, I lovingly sew cowls and purses out of it. Follow me on FB at The Rosy Deer and on Instagram @rosydeertextiles. My finished projects are available on etsy : http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/therosydeer I am always crafting so check in often. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment