Monday, November 3, 2014

vendor profile - Vinta Bella






Vinta Bella is passionate about making pretty things for you to fall in love with! I am always dreaming up new and unique items to make that will inspire you to decorate yourself (and your home) with lovely handmade items. My style is vintage inspired, floral, tea cups, birds and bows are common themes in all of my work. I make pretty things such as hair bows made from recycled fabrics, rare jewelry, cute hand painted cards, and dreamy floral canvas paintings. I'm excited to share my creations with the community and become more involved as a local artist. Feel free to take a look at my creations on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/vintabellabycassie
Or email me with any questions or requests: yourfavoritecolors@gmail.com
- Cassie Hildebrand
@Cassabella on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment