Saturday, November 14, 2015

Vendor Profile: Little Shop of ElleSee








I first opened the virtual doors of Little Shop of ElleSee in March 2011. I started out selling art prints and photography, but soon phased out the photography and brought in stationery in the form of greeting cards. In 2014 I introduced jewellery into the mix, and started making brooches by making small drawings and setting them in wooden bezels.
A lot of my inspiration comes from the world of my son -- his toys, his books, and the shows that he enjoys watching on TV -- as well as nature and experiences that I have at my day job. I like to have a good time, and a good laugh, and believe that is reflected in the work that I do.

***

You can find Little Shop of ElleSee on her website, Instagram, and Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment