Saturday, November 14, 2015

Vendor Profile: Majesty Industries







My name is Julie and I love to travel! So I make travel accessories that are conversation starters. I really want to inspire young people to travel more and see the world because it changes your worldview. I love to design and play with colour and this comes across in my line. Most of my items are one of a kind, because I want everyone to be unique and express themselves differently. My line includes travel wallets that fit your passport, luggage tags, clutch wallets for hands free travel, mens and ladies toiletry bags and all kinds of useful pouches that make great gifts! I use 100% vegan materials, and everything is made in my home studio in Edmonton Alberta.

***

You can find Majesty Industries on her website, Instagram, and on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment