Friday, April 15, 2016

Vendor Profile: humblebee candles








Hello! I'm Brittany and I am humblebee candles. I have a great Husband, an energetic toddler, and a beautiful cat. My hobbies include candle making, perogy eating, and coffee drinking.

I make beeswax candles using Saskatchewan beeswax. I buy the wax straight from a local hive. I clean the wax myself, and hand pour each and every candle. All of the wicks I use are lead free and zinc free. The wicks I use are 100% cotton and cotton with a paper twist. All candles are 100% beeswax. Our bee.ssentials line is 100% beeswax combined with 100% natural Essential Oil. Why should you buy beeswax candles? Beeswax has many benefits. It's all natural, non hazardous. It cleanses the air by creating negative ions (like a houseplant). It burns 3 times longer than a candle with paraffin wax. Follow me on Instagram @humblebeecandles Follow me on Facebook - humblebee candles My website is: www.humblebeecandles.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment