Friday, April 29, 2016

Vendor Profile: Swish & Craft








Hey! My name is Savannah Pinsent. By day, I am a courier and I craft every single spare moment I get. I work under the name "Swish and Craft" The word "swish" is a word that my mom and her friend made up when they were in elementary school. Swishing means relaxing and taking time for yourself, in my case it is usually with a thread in needle in my hand, in oversized PJ's with my two teeny chihuahuas, Todd and Daryl and watching horrible reality TV. I have been doing embroidery for a few years now. I recently started taking sewing classes as well and hope to learn some new skills to put my embroidery on (as if my craft room wasn't full enough already...) My embroidery work generally showcases my sassy and sometimes sarcastic attitude. I really like to make people laugh and I think that is something I achieve through my hoop art! Along with embroidery, I also sell handmade polymer clay magnets of junk food and other little goodies that I make a long the way. I have been lucky enough to do a couple of Flock and Gather's shows in the past and it is always so lovely to see all your faces and be part of the crafty community here in Saskatoon! It is a really great one. Feel free to follow me on instagram! @shittyweekend

No comments:

Post a Comment