Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Winter Wonders Artisan Profile - Quirks & Twists Jewelry


Great news - the lovely and talented Kristina Johnson of Quirks & Twists Jewelry will be back at our Winter Market!



She is a local independent artist who creates unique handcrafted jewelry using reclaimed vintage pieces, metals, gemstones, glass and whatever else comes her way.




In her words:
I have always been drawn to handmade art; I’ve been crafting and making things since childhood – one of my earliest memories is painting with my grandma. I am self-taught and have been designing and making jewelry since 2003. I started with the basics and quickly discovered my love for beads, beads and more beads! My styles have changed over the years and I am now primarily working with vintage pieces which I combine with new materials resulting in one-of-a-kind pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment