Thursday, November 10, 2011

Winter Wonders Artisan Profile - Angel Neufield

Bringing even more awesome kids stuff to the flock & gather market is Angel Neufield!


Creations from customized scrapbooks and greeting cards to tutus, hair accessories and purses I love to craft it all. Everything I sell is handmade by me and can be made customized to suit your styles and needs, making it unique and a one of a kind. Setting up jewelery and craft stands from the time I was ten years old, handcrafting my own creations has always been my passion, and now with a two year old daughter she is my inspiration for turning my passion into my dream, little steps at a time.


With a business name and website as a work in progress you can reach me at angel.neufield@shaw.ca and (306) 612-1132.

No comments:

Post a Comment