Thursday, November 14, 2013

Winter Wonder Artisan Profile: 5 of Hearts Atelier

  
U of S Fine Arts Grads and lifelong friends Tara Malinowski and Melanie Vanderlinde have combined their creative (Tara) and business (Mel) talents to create a collection of glorious knickers in fun colours and designs.


Our designs range from comfortable, stylish underwear that stay put to sexier pieces that are not supposed to stay on for long at all! These unique, locally hand-crafted undies are a great gift for a bride, a friend or, of course, for yourself! Here are what the ladies are saying: "I just love receiving my knickers, makes my day." "These one's are my new favourite pair." "Wowee!!" "I can honestly say I have never owned anything like these ones; love them."





  
Find them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment