Friday, April 11, 2014

Springtime Handmade Market Vendor Profile: Andronyk Jewelry




Simply put, I truly love making pieces that people enjoy wearing. Every piece of jewelry is handmade in solid sterling silver, one-of-a-kind, and built to last more than one lifetime.

About me!
I graduated from the Vancouver Metal Art School in 2012 and relocated to rural Southwest Saskatchewan soon after. Living rural, I get to retreat into my imagination and handcraft weird and wonderful things in my home studio. I draw heavy inspiration from science fiction, and love making jewelry that's androgynous and different. Please chat with me about offbeat wedding/engagement rings!


www.andronyk.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/andronykjewelry

Twitter: @jandronyk

Instagram: @andronykjewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment