Monday, April 21, 2014

Springtime Handmade Market Vendor Profile: Cathy Terepocki Ceramics







Since graduating from Alberta College of Art and Design in 2004 I have been working full-time as a ceramic artist, selling work through shops and galleries throughout Canada.

Recently I have been making work that brings together different materials, wood, leather etc. and combining it with clay components to make unique one-of-kind pieces. They are inspired in part by handicrafts of the 60's and 70's and also my love for finding old, previously used or interesting objects and giving them a new life in an art object.

After a wonderful four year stint on the prairies, I'm now living in a Yarrow, British Colombia with my husband and three children.



website- cathyterepocki.com
facebook- CathyTerepocki
instagram- cterepocki

No comments:

Post a Comment