Wednesday, July 22, 2015

vendor profile: Alameda Apothecary





My name is Mika and I am a Critical Care Nurse. After years of being unable to use scented bath and body products due to skin sensitivity, I decided to try to come up with a way to bring fun scents back into my daily routine. It started with handmade cold processed soap and has become so much more. It was so exciting to finally be able to use scented soap and know my skin was not reacting to it that I had to share it with people who had troubled skin or those who simply wanted to use a natural product. Over the last two years I have had the pleasure to share my passion of making soaps and lotions and help people with troubled skin. My products are made with simple, natural ingredients.  I have expanded my product line to include natural mens shave soaps, lotions, body butter, bug spray, Dead Sea salt scrub, and nourishing healing balms.

You can find Alameda Apothecary on Facebook or Email

No comments:

Post a Comment