Sunday, July 26, 2015

Vendor Profile: McNinja Creations







I love making jewelry! Being able using my hands to be creative takes me to my happy place! I like to use all kinds of material from my surroundings to create unique pieces of jewelry. Just like a ninja uses their surroundings to help them, hence my business name. I like using feathers to create earrings, lava rock to create aromatherapy/diffuser earrings, necklaces and bracelets, and I metal smith with metals such as copper and silver to create jewelry to shine as it is and to enamel. I have shown at Wintergreen, Bazaart, The Catherdral Village Art Festival and the True Knit Art Show in Regina and look forward to my first show away from Regina and in Saskatoon! 

Be sure to check out my Facebook page to see what is coming your way Flock and Gather fans! Can not wait to meet you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment