Thursday, July 23, 2015

vendor profile: Danger! Pirates! Designs




Danger! Pirates! Designs began after my Grandmother gifted me with a large box of embroidery floss. She knew I liked sewing and crafting, so when she was downsizing her home she decided I could be the one to inherit some of her supplies. It sat for a long while, staring at me in my craft room. One day, I picked it up, along with an old embroidery hoop I had sitting in a drawer. I started stitching. I drew an image of “Predator” on a chunk of fabric. Seventy-five hours later, I had a completed product. Suddenly, there was interest and I knew I couldn’t take that long to produce results for clients. I bought my embroidery machine in August of 2012. I quickly became technology-savvy and learned how to draw/convert my designs on my computer so I could put them through my machine. I have two beautiful children and a very supportive husband who inspire me to continue on. The rest is history!

You can find Danger! Pirates! Designs on Instagram @Danger! Pirates! Designs Find me on Instagram, Facebook or email


No comments:

Post a Comment