Sunday, July 26, 2015

Vendor Profile: Missy Bobbin








Missy Bobbin was born out of a love for sewing, creativity and my incredible kids! I am motivated by my desire to show them that they can do anything and that hard work and motivation can go a long way.

My experience as a graphic designer has enabled me to create custom designed fabrics that are unique only to the Missy Bobbin line and my background as a photographer has enabled me to capture it all for your eyes to see!

All of the clothing in the shop is handmade by me and is sewn with fabric printed using water-based inks & dyes. I choose only the best quality fabrics and use natural fibres whenever possible.

I hope you enjoy the products at Missy Bobbin as much as I enjoy creating them for you!

- Michelle

hello@missybobbin.ca
www.missybobbin.ca
facebook.com/missybobbin
instagram.com/missybobbin

No comments:

Post a Comment