Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Market Vendor Profile: Ameya Studio

 


As owner/crafter of Ameya Studio, I have developed an all-natural soap and skin care company based in Edmonton that uses local, wild harvested & high quality ingredients from the ground up created from my own recipes. I believe in supporting small farms, good and fair farming/business practices, as well as getting healthy skin & a clean home without destroying the environment! My business has roots in Saskatoon, the place where I first began making my own skincare products in 2004 after moving to Saskatoon from Ontario to help keep my skin soft on the dry prairies! My experiences growing up on an acreage, and a desire to lead a more chemical-free life inspired by nature drives me to make high quality products that I love and hope you enjoy as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment