Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Market Vendor Profile: In Gaia's Garden




 




















Retro feel, modern appeal, with natures ideals is the motto of In Gaia's Garden. I am very new to craft shows but have been creating unique gifts, treasures and keepsakes my whole life. I feel that the best tools for crafting have been giving to me by Gaia herself. Nature has so much to offer in shapes, sizes, and textures the possibilities are endless, making most of my crafts one of a kind. I like to work with retro colour palettes,but use modern ideas in shape and saturation of them. Mixing old and new always creates unique looks.

Stroll through my garden on ETSY, to see all the different gifts i do. There are always new ideas blooming.

www.etsy.com/shop/InGaiasGarden

No comments:

Post a Comment