Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Market Vendor Profile: Plant – Distinct Terrariums

 I have always been an avid gardener / landscaper, and while traveling through Oregon a couple of years ago  I was inspired by the miniature environments or terrariums being created in the area. With excitement and ambition I set out to create my own version using my greenhouse experience, and design education. What started as an experiment, and gifts for friends and family has blossomed (pardon the pun) into several terrarium and plant related products. I am constantly exploring natural environments for inspiration and continually try to bring a piece of the outdoors inside.


Kyle Chow

Plant – Distinct Terrariums

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to see these in person. Top item on my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete