Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Market Vendor Profile: Mimi & Lala





I grew up sewing clothes for my dolls. And in a way, I'm still doing just that. mimi & lala grew from a need for attractive footwear, that had truely soft and flexible soles, for my new little girl. My shoes and boots are all handmade from 100% cotton and eco-felt so as to not bind little feet as they grow and develop. These are the next best thing to bare feet and they are pretty enough to wear with any outfit! As my daughter grew, so did the shoes, incorporating grip soles when she learned to walk, and adding larger sizes. Now that she is talking up a storm, she inspires me to keep creating items she loves - from hair accessories and pretty dresses that compliment her shoes, to taggy blankets to snuggle with at nap time. You can be sure that every mimi & lala item is one of my daughter's favorite things!

www.mimiandlala.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment