Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Market Vendor Profile: Andronyk Jewelry









Andronyk Jewelry is years in the making. I've been handcrafting jewelry for a long time; I first started in a bead shop, then as bench assistant to an Edmonton jewelry artist, and that was when I knew what I wanted to do. I finally enrolled at the Vancouver Metal Art School where I studied with a German Master Goldsmith. I use Traditional European Goldsmithing techniques as well as my own design vision to create interesting and unique works.

Working with design elements, experimenting with techniques and drawing from my favorite inspiration, science fiction and robotics, I continually create items that speak to that aesthetic. I'm inspired by futurism, the singularity, ufos, fantasy worlds, and La Planete Sauvage. I use only high quality materials in my work such as sterling silver, gold, and handpicked precious/semi precious stones that speak to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment