Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Market Vendor Profile: Sidewise Designs





 My name is Dj Siminoff and I never leave the house without a hat. Saskatchewan weather is very unpredictable, so you never know when you might need protection from the elements, right? As a designer, all of my bags are created with the same sense of practicality... and a steadfast refusal to sew curved lines! I've been sewing since I was too little to use the grown-up scissors, and designing and selling my own bags for over 4 years.

Months of planning, preparation and prototypes has lead to the launch of Sidewise Designs, a new line of bags that is the perfect balance between my perfectionist tendencies and my uncontrollable creativity.

www.facebook.com/pages/Sidewise-Designs/356123957834027

No comments:

Post a Comment