Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Market Vendor Profile: Hempen Stuff Soaps





My name is Della and I am a do-it-your-selfer.  I started making soap about 21 years ago when we moved to the country on a quest of self sufficiency, and making soap was on the list.
I am inspired by nature and often try to translate this in my products, I have a soap that represents the beautiful Boreal Forest of Saskatchewan of where I get to live.  I love color, texture and aromas of which I incorporate into soap as well. 

I love soap, I've been making it since I was a small girl helping my grandma make her yearly washing bars.  I work at home, and have been operating Hempen Stuff soaps with my sweetie Mark for over 10 years, we both love it and it allows to stay at home with all our fabulous fur and feathers friends.

My products are all made from scratch by my hands alone and I also design and print all our own packaging. We feature Saskatchewan grown Hemp and Canola oil in all of our soaps.  Three years ago we added pure soy wax candles to our line to compliment some of our candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment